Friday, November 24, 2023

Praying Protection Prayers - Client SRA


PROTECTION FOR COUNSELLORS


DARK SIDES STILL OPERATING IN HOUSE

Deliverance Prayers From Evil

Deliverance Ministry article


Father God of Israel, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Your Son I, together with other intercessors in South Africa, petition You for the following about survivors of ritual abuse (SRAs) and carriers of cult programming (CCPs):

1. Protection for myself as an intercessor, my family, my relationships, my possessions, my finances, etc. (name specific things of importance). I petition You to protect me through the spiritual armor according to Eph 6; through the power of Your Name according to Matt 12:21, Matt 18:55, and Ps 144: 1-2; through Your angels that will form a hedge around me (Ps 91; Heb 1:14); through the Blood of Jesus Christ Your Son, and through Your Holy Fire. I petition that You protect me, and everything mentioned is linked to me against principalities, powers, wicked spirits in the air, human spirits, worldly systems, and organizations, any form of energy sent against me, light waves, sound waves, cosmic energy, powers from the earth, powers from the planets, stars, moon and sun, of other galaxies, powers from the waters, powers from under the earth, powers from the realms of the dead or from hell or any other form of power not mentioned but applicable (Rom 8: 34-39; Ps 140; Ps 148).

2. Protection for my church, the pastors leaders, and members of the church. I petition that You protect my church against the same powers mentioned above. I petition that You protect my church against the plans of Satan that he wants to orchestrate through SRAs and CCPs.

I petition You Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ Your Son, that SRAs and CCPs can not be used as weapons by Satan and his servants against my church. I petition You that SRAs and CCPs be delivered and healed by Your power and grace.


3. I petition for the rebirth of every SRA according to Eze 36:26-27 (spiritual rebirth). I petition that the true identity of these people, as designed by You, Our Father, will be reborn and will be able to grow and mature ("psychological rebirth") as part of the restoration of the soul of the person. Many rituals and mind-control techniques include psychological death - the true identity of the person must die.] I petition that the true identity will be protected by Your Presence, Love, Mercy, and Divine Healing Power (Ps 18: 2).

4. I petition that every SRA and CCP that is part of my church, my city, my country, or in the world, be delivered from the power of Satan, Lucifer, the beast, the anti-Christ, and the false prophet. I petition that they will be delivered from cosmic powers (sun, moon, stars, planets, galaxies, heavenly, and any other cosmic power not mentioned but applicable), territorial spirits, water spirits (the sea, the rivers, etc.), powers from the earth, powers from the mountains, powers from the realms of the dead, powers from hell, and the specific demons assigned to keep their programming in place. I petition that all other demons or human spirits that are part of their systems be expelled or dealt with by You at the right time and in the right manner (Eccl 8: 5-6). I petition that their demonic armor will be penetrated by Your Power and Love and be removed at the right time and in the right manner and be replaced by Your spiritual armour.

5. I petition that all things that are written up with regard to the SRA and CCP in my church, city, country, and world in the heavens, between the stars, on the earth, under the earth, in the waters and the waters under the earth - every place of secrets - be wiped out and deleted by the power of the Blood of Jesus and the power of Your Word - be it covenants, plans, oaths, vows or any other kinds of secret.


6. I petition that every SRA and CCP's mind will be filled with Your light; that Your Truth will set them free; and that the wrong beliefs will be exposed, deleted, and replaced by Your Truth; and that their hurt, fear, and anger will be resolved so that they can become whole. I petition that the delivery and healing process will occur at the proper time and according to the procedure (Eccl 8: 5-6).

7. I petition to establish Godly spiritual structures of protection for every SRA in my city, country, and the world. I petition that these structures will come into place through the Body of Christ, that laborers for this harvest will be raised, and that Your Name will be Glorified through this.

I counter-petition every hex, curse, spell, and any form of magic (white, black, red, green, etc.), incantation, ritual, or any other kind of activity from Satan, his demons, or his servants in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

We thank You, Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. AMEN.

Join Our Thrive Group Mentorship for Women - In a mentoring ministry, mentors help other women in the faith journey. They also equip younger women with the essentials to live godly lives. Never be alone.

Get your Powerful Prayer Manual Today 

At War Prayer Manual - Overthrowing and Uprooting Evil Witchcraft Forces Prayers


No comments: