Tuesday, November 07, 2023

How to Pray Pray When Under Spiritual Attacks

Signs of Spiritual Attacks

Below are prayers against the enemy when under spiritual attacks

Deliverance Ministry Article with Deliverance Prayer from Witchcraft Attacks

You may be going through witchcraft attacks and need to know how to pray when under spiritual attack and steps for overcoming spiritual attack. Then, prayer against the enemies causing witchcraft attacks. 

Family: Nightmarish dreams, children screaming from their dreams, masquerades or dogs chasing one in the dream, confusion or lack of peace in the home for no just cause. There is no agreement between members of the family. Strange voices or noise in the house, strange occurrences like blood splashing on the wall, waking up from sleep to find one's body marked. Pressing experiences as one sleeps. Hardship before any success can be made, children showing some queer characters, sickness of strange source, premature death, can't receive favor from even members of the same family, visit of weird animals like owls, bats, cats, rats at strange times. This may mean that a witch is living in your house. 

Children: Lying alarmingly; note that most children lie and talk too much. You will need to monitor closely to know witchcraft. Getting involved in sexual sin, and also involving others of very underage, stealing, destroying things in the home, desire to kill or harm animals like butterflies. I mean, there are animals children naturally love to play with. High-handed wickedness; they can strike their peers so hard to cause permanent damage without remorse and refuse to be valid at home or even to themselves. They refuse to eat:- note again that children, especially girls at a particular age, find it difficult to eat, but watch and see if it is consistent. 

In personal life: I mentioned most signs earlier, but watch your dreams closely. Do you see yourself attending meetings and eating in the dreams or having sex in the dreams? Those who are into witchcraft know it; this is for those who have been initiated unawares. When I was a child, a woman in my yard tried to provoke me by calling up my spirit, but by divine providence, she could not call me out of the room. When she persisted, she suddenly fell ill and died. I did not know that God had a plan for me to serve him as a preacher today.

Most so-called Christians who are complaining of witchcraft attacks have not really given their lives to Christ.

Witches and demons know genuine believers and respect them.

You must have a viable prayer life. Remember that witches and wizards are enemy forces seeking opportunities to attack their enemies. They are resisted only through a fervent prayer life. At this level in the prayer ministry, witches still try to attack me. To be attacked is one thing, but for the attack to succeed is a sign of spiritual weakness.

There are angels God placed on duty to protect his children (Ps. 34:7). You don't have to take over their job.

 Unforgiveness and sin can be a breeding place for demons that will open doors to witches. When there is no peace between husband and wife, prayers are hindered, the Holy Spirit is grieved, and hence the home is defiled. Witches and demons can freely attack (1 Peter 3:7).

Declare a no-fly zone over your house every night. You will know to do this through the prayer topics at the end of this book.

Fear: Do not fear them. Even if you are not born again, all you need to do is look for a genuine servant of God.

Pray immediately: If there is a mark or open wound, plead the blood of Jesus over the wound and rebuke every poisoning. Witches are like mosquitoes; they do not only suck blood but also poison their victims. Unfortunately, many still do not know spiritual warfare prayers, as not every prayer affects the kingdom of darkness. I have written some at the end of this book. Do well to use them.

Token: This means properties and objects used as points of contact to the target, things like dolls, locks of hair, underwear, and other personal effects. This may sound strange to some people; converted witches give accounts of how tying a rope to a little piece of dried wood can strangle a man lying on his bed in a fenced building. The only security we have against the works of Satan is the name of Jesus Christ.

Satanic Coding:
These are evil marks witches and wizards place on individuals. These marks are not visible to the eye; only they know what they signify. When witches/ wizards see these marks on a person, they can read it and begin to execute what it says. At times, it means torture to death; at times, hard luck; at times, it means torment with fear; at times, it means harassment, etc. This is always at a prominent part of the body, like the forehead; every witch anywhere can read this code and continue where others were interrupted. 

This is one reason why some victims of witchcraft attacks have complained that wherever they go, they have the same attacks. It is because they carry a code, so whether they go to a hospital or native doctor, any witch will carry on. A code also allows them to trace the target wherever they are. That is why victims are advised to stop running from place to place. Like I said earlier, fear is one thing they want you to have; if you can overcome fear, you have won your battle.

Satanic timetable: This is the season set for problems and attacks in people's lives. Some women miscarry at three months, some businesses have problems at a particular time of the year, and some suffer witchcraft attacks at given times. They mark this time at their coven, and a monitor is sent to supervise it.

Satanic network: This is a connection of partners that the satanic agents work with to achieve their devilish ends. At times, they are human beings in different places who receive the information about the program and timetable and begin to execute them. It is also a network between the witchcraft coven and other witches and satanic groups like the Marine Society and Occult. There is no lasting peace within the dark kingdom because they always compete for supremacy, but when there is a common enemy, they unite to fight. They use this network mainly against men of God and praying Churches. This is another area every prayer warrior should address while in prayer. They also pass signals as a target goes from the prayer house to other arms of their centers. An example is when Jesus crossed the waters of Genessarette; the marine spirits rose to destroy his ship so that he would not deliver the demoniac. (Mark4:35-41, 5:1-20)

Satanic arrow or needle: Sometimes, one notices the feeling of a sharp pin in an area of the body; if you do not deal with it immediately, it usually leads to more severe problems. Witches specialize in this, too. This is the origin of sudden heart attacks and kidney problems. When you go to the medical laboratory, they diagnose one big grammar or nothing. This diagnosis turns negative immediately after a hot prayer is said.

Satanic caste: At times, one feels that their mind is getting cloudy; they use a dark cloth and cover something in their kingdom that stands as their token, one stands to notice a struggle to reason correctly. This is mainly done to students and those who need their brains to function in their offices. Some students become mad or quit their studies.

Supervising agent or controller
: Over every area, witches and all Satan's agents have somebody to monitor it and coordinate operations. These are the ones who take new initiates to witchcraft meetings and call for help in case a new prayerful pastor comes to that area. There is no hard or easy rule to know her as witches are experts in keeping secrets. Only aggressive prayers can expose them

Vexes: Vex is a spirit of anger and discontentment shot into people's souls like arrows; they get angry at everything around them. Some run out of marriages, some commit suicide, and others commit murder. This is an example of the spirit that controlled Saul, the first king of Israel.

Witchcraft altars: Witches and wizards keep altars in their homes. If they are 91 and living with other members of the dark kingdom, it is located openly. Otherwise, it is erected in a hidden place. This is where they place their magic mirror and other materials of sorcery and enchantment. Pictures of their targets, clothes, complimentary cards, money, and gifts are placed here to manipulate and afflict their owners. It is like a mini-land of torture. You will do well to address them in your prayers as you confront witchcraft in your neighborhood. They are generally visible to the eye, but very advanced Satanists have invisible altars.

CONFRONTING WITCHCRAFT 

1. Praise and worship for at least 20 minutes. 
2. Plead the blood of Jesus 7x. 
3. Confess your sins. 
4. Pray- Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins of ……(Most often, sins open doors to harm children of God. Mention every sin you remember)(a) Fornication/ Adultery (b) Unforgiveness (c) Bitterness (d) Hatred (e) Disobedience to God's will (f) Lack of Church attendance (g) Disobedience to divine authority, e.g. Pastors or Parents (h) Lack of evangelism (i) Prayerlessness (j) Not giving to God's work (k) Idolatry (l) Eating food sacrificed to idols (m) Eating blood of animals (thus happens in traditional African religion) (n) Drunkenness (Alcoholism) (o) Abortion (p) Occult etc. As you pray, the Holy Spirit will remind you of the sins you must confess. You may use our deliverance questionnaire as a guide. 

5. Pray- Lord, it is written that the snake will bite he who breaks the hedge (Eccl 10:8). I confess that it is my fault that these witches and wizards can oppress me. So Lord. Forgive me. 

6. By Holy Ghost and fire, I destroy every object of pollution and defilement in my body (if there are physical objects, you have to destroy them) by the mighty name of Jesus. 

7. Plead the blood of Jesus 3x and pray- Lord, may the precious blood of Jesus Christ cleanse me now in Jesus' Name. 

8. Pray- Lord Jesus, may the precious blood of Jesus sanctify this home and environment. (Plead the blood of Jesus over the house or office several times) 

9. Pray- Lord Jesus, I decree that the blood of Jesus and Holy Ghost fire charge this arena in Jesus' name.

10. Pray- By the authority in the mighty name of Jesus, I shut every open door through which witches/wizards or demons have access into this home/ office in the mighty name of Jesus. 

11. Pray- By the power in the name of Jesus, I cancel every Satanic program initiated by witches and wizards concerning me and my family members (you can mention each by name) 

12. Pray- Father, by the power in the name of Jesus, I cancel every satanic timetable set up by witches/wizards or the occult. 

13. Pray- Lord, by the power in the name of Jesus, I corrupt every satanic network in this neighborhood or in my house in Jesus' mighty name. 

14. Lord, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I cancel every Satanic code on my body, home, house, and family in the mighty name of Jesus. 

15. Lord, by the power of Jesus, I can break every curse placed on me from the witchcraft coven in the most powerful name of Jesus. 

16. I break every negative statement made over me by myself or any careless person. 

17. Plead the blood of Jesus 3x and pray- I command that the fire of the Holy Ghost torment any witches or wizards in this neighborhood. 

18. I command that the thunder of God begin to strike the base of witchcraft practices in this neighborhood (shout thunder of God 3x and repeat this prayer several 110 times).

19. Lord, I place a spiritual embargo over my house and declare it a no-go area for witches and wizards. 

20. Pray- Lord, I command that the fire of the Holy Ghost begin to strike every coven of witches/wizards and rescue every human soul the bound, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

21. Pray- by the mighty name of Jesus, I command God's warrior angels to invade the land of torture of witches and wizards and rescue all wombs, legs, hands, brains, cars, houses, children, money, marriage, business, etc., bound in the land of torture. Pray this 3x. 

22. Lord, it is written that a kingdom fighting against itself will fall (Luke 11: 17) I command that the spirit of confusion enter the satanic world now in Jesus' Name. I set witches against wizards, marine spirits against native doctors, and those cleansed and kept by the blood of Jesus. 

23. Shout “In the name of Jesus” (3x) and declare what God says about you. You are seated in the heavenly places in Christ far above every power, dominion (Eph 2:5-6). 

24. Declare- By the fire and blood of Jesus Christ (3x), I invade the land of torture in search of any of my property or images in the land of torture. 

25. Declare fire of the Holy Ghost (3x) I command that fire begin to destroy any witchcraft coven where I am bound or manipulated. 

26. Declare- By fire and thunder (3x), I command that the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil tree where my inheritance is bound. 

27. Declare- By fire and thunder (3x) I command that every council of witchcraft that is set up against me to be destroyed 113 by fire- Let the destruction begin to locate them in their homes, in their coven, in their centers in Jesus name. 

28. Declare- By fire and thunder (3x), I command that every rope that binds me to destroy. 

29. Declare- in the name of Jesus (3x), I begin to cancel every curse placed on me by any wicked witch/ wizard- whether in the night or day- in Jesus' name. 

30. Declare- the blood of Jesus (3x) I command that every spell on my life or destiny be canceled by the power in the blood of Jesus. 

31. Declare- the blood of Jesus (3x) I reverse every voice of sorcery, invocation, or spell placed on my life or destiny. 

32. Declare- the blood of Jesus (3x). I bind every evil spirit assigned to monitor my torture in the name of Jesus Christ. 

33. Declare- I recover all my possessions from the land of torture in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

34. Declare- I speak confusion into the camp of witches/ wizards. 

35. Declare- I command that you evil personality that set your throne over my head summersault and die in Jesus' Name! (Repeat this prayer as many times as you can.) 

36. Declare- You witch or wizard that brought me to the land of torture, let the sharp arrow of the word of God pierce your heart in Jesus' mighty name! (Repeat this one several times too.) 

37 Declare- I dispatch the Holy Ghost raiding team to raid any land of torture where my name is mentioned. Pray these prayers for three consecutive nights, between 1 a.m. and 2.30 a.m., for effective results. 

PRAYER AGAINST CURSES, VEXES, SPELLS. 

These are prayers for those facing unusual frustration in life and who feel those challenges are connected to witchcraft. Scriptures to destroy the works of the enemy.

1. Praise/ worship for 15 minutes. 
2. Thanksgiving to God for your salvation, protection, provision, etc. 
3. Confessions of sin- confess every known sin and thank God for forgiving you. 
4. Plead the blood of Jesus Christ 3x- prayLord I cover this arena with the blood of Jesus Christ. I, therefore, disallow any demon control over my mind, body, or this arena. 
5. Plead the Holy Ghost fire 3x- pray- I charge this arena with the blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost fire in the mighty name of Jesus. 
6. Pray- Lord, I welcome your warfare angels in this arena to defend me and this arena and all that belongs to me and to make war against Satan and his host. 
7. Pray- every evil chain, yoke, shroud, caste, and mask covering me, I command you to be destroyed by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ. Pray this 3x. 
8. Pray- I command that every evil spirit of heaviness get out of my life in Jesus' name. Pray this 3x and shout get out of my life 7x in Jesus' name. 
9. Pray- I command that every cloud of darkness brooding over my spirit, soul, or body be scattered by the fire of the Holy Ghost. Pray this 2x, and shout “Be scattered in the name of Jesus” 3x. (Curses function most in a defiled and polluted environment; anger, unforgiveness, or bitterness pollute the body and mind. (Heb 12:15) 
10. Pray- by the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I cast out every spirit of bitterness, hatred, anger, and unforgiveness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. (lay your right hand between your breasts and pray this prayer 3x).
11. Pray- by the power in the blood of Jesus, I cleanse my heart from the pollution caused by bitterness, hate, anger, and unforgiveness in my heart in Jesus' name. 
12. Pray- by the authority in the name of Jesus, I silence every voice of the accuser against me, whether it is due to my sin, or inherited sin and generational sin. (say- I silence you in the mighty name of Jesus 7x) 
13. Pray- by the power in the name of Jesus, I break every curse, spell, or vex placed on my name by any witch/wizard or evil person in Jesus' name 3x. 
14. Pray- by the authority in Jesus' name, I expel any satanic arrow in my body, mind, or spirit (shout, I expel you! 3x) in Jesus' name. 
15. Pray- by the mighty name of Jesus, I cancel every negative word spoken over my life to bring me down, in Jesus' name. 
16. Pray- in Jesus' mighty name, I frustrate the voice of every evil candle burnt on my account- whether red, blue, black, or white candle. I silence your voice in Jesus' mighty name. 
17. Pray-I paralyze the voice of any invocation, divination, sorcery, or incantation made over my life in the mighty name of Jesus. 
18. Pray- by the power in the blood of Jesus and the cross of Calvary, I silence the voice of every evil sacrifice made against me in the mighty name of Jesus. 
19. Pray-I separate myself from any object, whether my cloth, shoe, or underwear, which Satanists are using as a point of contact to reach me by the powerful name of Jesus. 
20. Pray- (lay your hand as if you are pulling out something) I pull out every evil arrow or dagger in my………………….(mention areas you have severe pain) 
21. Pray- I condemn every tongue that will venture again to rise against me in judgment, whether from the water, from the land, from the grave, or from the witches and wizards' coven. I condemn them in Jesus' mighty name. 
22. I break every curse placed over my family line. 
23. Pray- by the power in the blood of Jesus, I command the voice of curse following my family to stop speaking in Jesus' name. 
24. Pray- I cover myself, my family, destiny, career, etc., with the precious blood of Jesus Christ 3x. 
25. With the fire of the Holy Ghost, I build a wall of fire around my family, my home, my office, etc., and declare it a no-go area for demons in Jesus' name. 
26. Pray- I bind every demon on assignment to supervise this curse, vex, spells, etc. I bind all of you and cast you into the abyss in Jesus' powerful name. 
27. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus; cover your family and every person you mentioned with the blood of Jesus. 
28. Cover your house, office, etc., with the blood of Jesus. 
29. Praise for at least 10 minutes. 

30 BIBLE PASSAGES ESTABLISHING MY STANDING IN CHRIST Every believer needs to know who he is in the spirit. Most prayers against witchcraft are said with a different mindset, hence yielding little or no results. If memorized repeatedly, the following scriptures have the power of creating faith in you. Scriptures to destroy the works of the enemy along with psalms against spiritual attack. 

1. John 1: 12- Having believed in Christ and accepted him as my Lord and Personal Savior, I have the right to be called a child of God. 
2. Acts 13: 39- In Christ Jesus, I have been justified from all that I could not be justified from by keeping the law. 

3. Eph 2: 8-9- It is not by my works or personal effort that I have been saved. My salvation is a gift of God's grace through Christ Jesus. 
4. Rom 8:1-2- There is no condemnation for me because I am in Christ Jesus. The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death. 
5. Rom 3:24- I have been justified free through the redemption I have received through the death of Christ Jesus. 
6. 1 John 5: 4- It is through my faith that I have overcome the world. 
7. Rom 10: 13- (Shout Jesus Christ 3x) because I have called the name of Jesus Christ, I have been saved from Satan power and sin. 8. Rom 8: 
9- Because I have the spirit of Christ in me, I now belong to Christ. 
10. 11 Cor. 5: 17- Physically I may seem like the old person but now I am a new creature- all old sin, failure, shame, bondage, disappointment etc. have passed away. I have entered into a new life of victory. 11. 1 John 4: 4- There may be a million demons in town, but Christ Jesus that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. 
12. Rom 8: 11- because Christ Jesus is in me there is abundant healing for my spirit, soul, and body. 
13. 1 Cor 6: 19-20- I am God's property through the Lord Jesus Christ. I am not an abandoned property, so Satan cannot touch me. 
14. 1 Cor 3: 16-17- I am temple of Christ, anything that try to defile me must be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire- I am incorruptible, I can not be defiled, I can not be polluted, because the Holy Spirit is in me. 
15. Col. 1: 27- I have an established hope because Christ Jesus is in me. 
16. Col 3: 3- because my life is buried in Christ and Christ in God, any attempt to yoke me by magic mirror, crystal ball, magical water etc. will be disastrous. Jesus Christ will appear there, and thunder will strike them. 
17. 1 Cor. 1:4 God's grace to excel, triumph, live a holy life and prosper has been made available to me in Christ. 
18. 1 Cor. 1: 5- In Christ I have been made rich in every way- in speaking, in knowledge and wisdom. It is already manifesting in me. 
19. 1 Cor. 1: 8- I have no fear of backsliding, failure or premature death because in Christ Jesus, God has promised to keep me strong. 
20. 1 John. 4: 13- I know I live in Christ and he lives in me, because of the presence of the Holy Spirit in me. 
21. 1 John 4: 17- As Christ walked victoriously on this earth, so I am walking victoriously, because as Christ was on earth so I am now. 
22. Luke 10: 19- Christ has given me the same authority he used on earth to trample on snakes, scorpions and every power of the enemy, nothing shall by any means hurt me. 
23. 1 John 5:11-13 because I believe in Christ, I have eternal life. This eternal life in Christ Jesus who lives in me. 
24. Eph 3: 16 I am being daily strengthened with power by the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. 
25. Eph 3: 17- I am being daily rooted, I am being daily established, and Christ is dwelling in my heart through faith. 
26. Eph 2: 6 I have been raised with Christ to sit in the heavenly realms, far above principalities and powers. 
27. Gal 1:15-16 God set me apart right from the womb of my mother, he called me into his service and today he has began to reveal his son Jesus Christ in me. 
28. Gal 4: 19 Christ is being formed in me. I will eventually emerge with more significant works. 
29. Rev 12:11 I overcome the evil one by the blood of Jesus Christ and the testimony of his death, resurrection and ascension. 
30. Heb 13:12 I am a saint, made holy by the blood of Jesus Christ. 
31. Heb 1:14 I have angels at my service because I am an heir of salvation through Christ Jesus

Join Our Thrive Group Mentorship for Women - In a mentoring ministry, mentors help other women in the faith journey. They also equip younger women with the essentials to live godly lives. Never be alone.

Get your Powerful Prayer Manual Today 

At War Prayer Manual - Overthrowing and Uprooting Evil Witchcraft Forces Prayers, and digital downloadable book PDF - no shipping address is needed


*******************************

No comments: