Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Stop the Seducing Spirits of Jezebel

Prayers to Break Jezebel's Spells or Witchcraft

Stop the Seducing Spirits of Jezebel

Prayer to cancel evil plan of the enemy - Jezebel


Definition of a Curse. A curse may be defined by its negative impact if it is not recognized and broken. A demon is released by the curse. A demonic spirit can be given authority to act both by the careless negative words we utter and by hostile evil words we utter in hate and frustration.  If the person against whom the curse is uttered is well protected (hidden in Christ, signed with the cross), then the demon may fulfill the assignment against another - even against the one who sent it out. Thus, a curse may boomerang against the curser. I suggest that you daily ask for complete protection, asking to be hidden in Christ, covered with the blood of the New Covenant, surrounded by God's presence as a shield.

First, Forgive the Person for the Evil they Did Against You.

Vengeance is MINE, says the Lord. I will repay. (Romans 2:19). I also pray that You would forgive the people who are serving the devil, Lord; I know You said that those who bless us, You would bless, and those who curse us, You would curse. Yet, Father, these people are already under Your curse.

Therefore, I pray that You pour out Your redemptive blessings, which shatter darkness with light, overcome evil with good, and bring hope and life to the hopelessly dead. And I ask, Heavenly Father, that You might fulfill the redemptive purposes You revealed in Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Second, Breaking Jezebel Curses:


Prayer to Cancel Evil Plan of the Enemy - Jezebel Spirit

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I bind and break the powers of every negative unscriptural word, unscriptural decree, unscriptural judgment, witchcraft word curse, knot, bone rituals, candle spell power, black magic, evil eye spell, snake eye spells, visualizing evil against me, hoodoo, hexes, vexes, incantation, roots, and potions spoken or performed against me.  I command these words or rituals spoken and performed against me to be null and void, canceled and stripped of their powers and effects.  I command every demonic spirit assigned to carry out the assignment against me - their powers stripped and broken, and I cast these spirits to the abyss, and I revoke these curses by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus' Name.  I ask you, Lord, to reverse the curses to blessings. 

Through these unscriptural words and rituals, I break the spirit of death, destruction, destroyer spirits, demonic accidents, attacks on my body, soul, and spirit, and all attacks on my health (cancel all cancers, diseases, sickness, infirmities of any kind against me and my family), my ministry, my job, my reputation, attacking the favor of God, my relationships to be reversed to blessings.  I terminate all curses by the Blood of Jesus. I also break all confusion, torment, spirit of fear, depression, oppression, heaviness, mind control, mind-binding spirits, spirits that block and/or bind the will, mind control and break all demonic attack on my calling on my life, my gifts, my purpose in God. Every tongue anointed to waste my destiny, Evil fingers pointed against my destiny, wither and scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Every arrow fired against my brain backfires to be nullified and reverse the curses to blessings in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

Every devourer, locust, and caterpillar against my finances (personal or ministry) and be uprooted and consumed by the fire of God.  Reverse the curses to blessings. Reopen up the storehouse of heaven and shower me with finances again.  

Break the Curse of Balaam


I break every curse of Balaam assignment against me in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and that this spirit of Balaam, Baal, Queen of Heaven assignment be broken and reversed.  In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit guides. I come through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus. I paralyze and silence you, forbidding you from influencing or strengthening them (the witch or witches). Any invisible chain on my legs, break in the Name of Jesus right now! 

Father God, I ask you, Lord, to destroy the works Jezebel: the spirits of hate, bitterness, and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery, and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences are destroyed in the Name of Jesus!

I bind and break all evil affecting the sense of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing; all evil against the emotions; and all evil against the seven points of the body used by witchcraft – the base of the spine, spleen, navel, heart, throat, between the eyes, and top of the head.

I break the spells of Jezebel to be rejected by Christian brothers, sisters, pastors, workers, and bosses to bring about deep hurts and isolation to be broken, and I ask you, Lord, to reverse these assignments now.  I ask you to restore God's favor in my life. 

(Colossians 2:14-15) Pray for the spoiling of principalities and powers assigned against us as individuals and a corporate body to be evident as we embrace the finished work of the cross.

The Anointing Breaks the Yoke - Prayer for Protection Against Evil


Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I break the yokes and soul ties mental, physical, and spiritual by cutting these ropes, tethers, and chains with the Sword of the Spirit.  I receive a fresh mantel of Christ in my life.  Every yoke of bewitchment and Yokes assigned to frustrate my efforts, to break off, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Also, I break the yoke of every transference of spirit attached to me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I break every tether, rope, tentacle from the octopus spirit, and chain attached to me be broken by the sword of the spirit. Every attachment must go and never reattach itself on me. All the evil flowing through me because of the attachment to bring harm must stop and cease. I pray for the peace of God in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Jezebel no longer uses it as a medium of evil to hurt others. I pray the spirit of the Holy Spirit of God to flow through me, cancel every demonic entity, and break the jokes that have attached themselves to me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Father God, undo and break and sever all assignments of spirits from the netherworld, spirits between, over, and around praying, and those prayed for all familiar spirits are entirely bound and forbidden to manifest in my life. 

If this person, Jezebel, gives you anything, get rid of any objects, letters, gifts, etc., coming from Jezebel, that gives you a legal right to allow these evil spirits to flow through you.

Remove all legal right - house cleansing prayer - prayer to protect home from evil

Evil Associations - breaking the transference of spirits


Pray powerful protection prayer over yourself. I withdraw any part of my body, soul, spirit, or blood deposited on the evil alters.  I withdraw any pictures the Jezebel spirit has of me, such as pictures of me from alters and covens of evil association.

I break any covenant binding me with any evil association (add the name of the person - (_________________).  I bind the demons attached to these covenants and cast them into the abyss in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I also ask the Lord to burn up everything that is an evil assignment against me now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Every seat and throne of Jezebel in my heart and life, I dethrone and burn it down by fire in Jesus' Name. I command the fire of God to roast and burn to ashes every evil bird, snake, evil eye,  or any other animal attached to my life by the evil association.

I clothe myself with God’s Armor (helmet of salvation, breastplate of righteousness, belt of truth, shield of faith, shod my feet with the gospel of peace, and take the sword of the spirit) and take up the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal, but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds. 

I also break all transference of spirits when evil hands are laid on me by anyone not of God, from false prophets, and transferred evil spirits into my body, soul, and spirit to transfer any type of curse to be broken through the blood of the lamb. 

Arise with Your sword of fire and cut down any evil tree growing against me in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Every wall of Jericho preventing me from entering my promised land collapses and perishes quickly.   Every demonic power sitting on my throne of glory and divine achievement, be unseated by the sword of God. Every evil load and burden upon my life, career, and finances be rolled away through the lamb's blood in Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen.

I place a shield of faith over my mind to protect me against infiltration from end-time mind-control spirits or from mind-control machines such as HAARP and other types of radio frequencies. 

Freedom in Christ


I dedicate myself to the will of the Lord Jesus Christ alone for my life. 

I decree freedom from dark powers, Jezebel, false prophetic words, controllers, manipulators, sorcerers, witches, counterfeits, spiritual folly, lying spirits, lying dreams, and visions. 

I, with this, confess total separation from the evil association in Jesus' Name.  Father God, rebuild a wall of fire around me that will make it impossible for these evil spirits to come against me again. 

I release myself from Jezebel’s unscriptural words, rituals, and potions and ask the Lord to break every curse of confession of death, destruction, mental illness, accidents, premature death, sickness and disease, cancer, spirit of infirmity, poverty spirits, debt assignments to be broken and reversed to blessings. 

No weapon formed against me shall prosper (Eph 1:22). 

All who have Jesus Christ have been given authority in Jesus Christ to speak against evil mountains, to cast all unclean spirits (Mark 16:17 ) to bind and lose blessings (Matth. 18:18-19), and every evil prophecy I revoked you by the Blood of Jesus also against death and bring life (Ez. 37:1-7).

I choose blessings instead of curses of death and speak life over myself. (Deut. 11:26)

I am redeemed from the curse through the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Gal. 3:13).

I am the seed of Abraham, and his blessings are mine (Gal 3:14).  (Galatians 3:13-14) Decree that believers and the Families that make up our gathering will walk in the blessings of Abraham that have come on us through Christ’s crucifixion on the cross.

I ask for Your warring angels to come and drive out the enemy's forces in the name of Jesus. Come Holy Spirit, and be my shield, my comfort. Surround me with your love, peace, and joy... Praise You, Jesus, the Defender of the Lame! }

Exposing Jezebel


I pray that Jezebel will be exposed so that Jezebel will come to a place of repentance and freedom from the spirit of Jezebel and that the spider web and 3-fold cord assignment will be broken.
Father God, I choose to forgive Jezebel and all who want to do harm and evil against me, and I bless them now in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

My Father, arise with Your sword of fire and cut down any evil tree growing against me,

Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Rise and scatter every Jezebel assigned against me in the name of Jesus.

Recover
 
Every good ground i have lost to Jezebel, i repossess you by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name. 
Every Jezebel masquerading as my friend, be exposed and consumed by fire in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Every damage and injury done to my life, home, family, and esteem by Jezebel powers be repaired by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus' Name. Amen.

SPONSORS:


CompanyCompanyCompany
Calm WellnessCanvaDeposit Photos


Promptly Journals
Micas Fashion
Soundcore


                                                  

Salad Power



Live Oder Free



Hobbytron


Eufy


Hapex


No comments: